Ikeda Micro Incision Capsulorhexis Forceps 23 Gauge
Fits sub 0.8 mm incision.
Ikeda Micro Incision Capsulorhexis Forceps designed for use through very small paracentesis. Sharp tips of Ikeda Micro Incision Capsulorhexis Forceps acts as a cystotome. Tips are dusted with Tungsten Carbide to improve grip.
● 0.25 mm tips platform
● 0.6 mm working parts
● 26 mm long working length
● 23G ø 0.6 mm curved shaft
● Detachable tip can be cleaned using Flushing Adapter TVC101 (included).
● Squeeze handle ø 7.3 mm included. This is a complete set.
● Overall length: 145 mm, 5.7"
● Reusable, Non-Sterile
● Titanium handle / Stainless Steel tip
View IFU, Cleaning & Sterilization Instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions? +1-888-800-5148 or email@example.com
We Accept Purchase Orders from: US Hospitals, Institutions, Government Entities.
- Opens in a new window.