2.0 MM Crescent (Round) Phaco Diamond Knife
Designed to perform Clear Cornea Incision and Wound Extension, as well as for constructing scleral flaps for trabeculectomy.
- Premium Gem-Quality Diamond
- Unique Crescent Sharpened Blade - Absolutely Round, No Facets!
- Dual Bevel
- max 0.05 μm cutting edge
- 150 μm blade thickness (0.15 mm)
- 2.0 mm blade width (also available in 1.0, 1.5, 2.5, 3.0 mm)
- Angled retractable titanium handle ø 8.0 mm
- Overall Length 120 mm, 4.7 inches
- Reusable, Non-Sterile (use MST2503 tray for sterilization)
- Titanium/Stainless Steel/Natural Diamond
View IFU, Cleaning & Sterilization Instructions (Diamond Knives)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions? +1-888-800-5148 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We Accept Purchase Orders from: US Hospitals, Institutions, Government Entities.
- Opens in a new window.