Radial and Astigmatic (LRI) Keratotomy Micrometer Diamond Knife, Trifacet
Micrometer RK/AL/LRI Trifacet Diamond Knife designed for Radial Keratotomy as well as for Astigmatic Keratotomy - Limbal Relaxing Incisions cuts. The micrometer handle of this diamond knife allows accurate depth control.
● Trifacet blade
● max 0.004-0.010 μ (micron) cutting edge
● max 150 μ (micron) blade thickness (0.15 mm)
● Round micrometer handle ø 6.0 mm, with blade protection
● Overall length: 120 mm, 4.7"
● Reusable, Non-Sterile (use MST2503 tray for sterilization)
● Titanium/Stainless Steel/Natural Diamond
View IFU, Cleaning & Sterilization Instructions (Diamond Knives)
Related articles: Cataract & Refractive Surgery Today - Diamond Knives
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions? +1-888-800-5148 or email@example.com
We Accept Purchase Orders from: US Hospitals, Institutions, Government Entities.
- Opens in a new window.