Radial / Astigmatic Keratotomy and Corneal Rings Micrometer Diamond Knife
This calibrated Micrometer Diamond Knife specially designed for Accurate Astigmatic Cuts, Radial Keratotomy, as well as for implantation Intrastromal Corneal Ring Segments (ICRS) such as Kera Rings, Ferrara Rings, and Intacs. The micrometer handle of this diamond knife allows accurate depth control.
● Rectangular Triple Edge Blade
● max 0.004-0.010 μ (micron) cutting edge
● max 150 μ (micron) blade thickness (0.15 mm)
● Round micrometer handle ø 6.0 mm, with blade protection
● Overall length: 120 mm, 4.7"
● Reusable, Non-Sterile (use MST2503 tray for sterilization)
● Titanium/Stainless Steel/Natural Diamond
View IFU, Cleaning & Sterilization Instructions (Diamond Knives)
Related articles: Cataract & Refractive Surgery Today - Diamond Knives
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions? +1-888-800-5148 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We Accept Purchase Orders from: US Hospitals, Institutions, Government Entities.
- Opens in a new window.