Ikeda MICS Capsulorhexis Forceps 23 Gauge
Fits sub 0.8 mm incision.
Ikeda MICS Capsulorhexis Forceps designed for use through very small paracentesis. Sharp tips of Ikeda Micro Incision Capsulorhexis Forceps acts as a cystotome. Tips are dusted with Tungsten Carbide to improve grip. The proximity of the tip of Ikeda MICS Capsulorhexis Forceps allows easy working in the sub-incisional area.
● 0.25 mm tips platform
● 0.6 mm grasping tips
● 17 mm long working length
● 23G ø 0.6 mm curved shaft
● Squeeze handle ø 7.3 mm included.
● Overall length: 127 mm, 5.0"
● Reusable, Non-Sterile
● Titanium handle / Stainless Steel shaft and tip
View IFU, Cleaning & Sterilization Instructions
Payment & Security
30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
- Opens in a new window.