Lieberman Aspirating Eye Speculum, Reversible
Adjustable Eye Speculum designed for the temporal or nasal approach and used to expose the ocular surface by preventing eyelids from closing. Designed to remove excess fluid from the eye surface.
● 16 mm open-wire blades with aspiration
● 50 mm maximum opening
● Thumbscrew control to adjust the lid tension
● Temporal or nasal approach thanks to movable working parts
● Silicone tubing with Luer-lock included
● Overall length: 72 mm, 2.8"
● Reusable, Non-Sterile
● Titanium/Stainless Steel
View IFU, Cleaning & Sterilization Instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
- Opens in a new window.