Fine-Ikeda Micro Incision Capsulorhexis Forceps 23 Gauge
Fits sub 0.8 mm incision.
Fine-Ikeda Micro Incision Capsulorhexis Forceps designed for use through very small paracentesis. The proximity of the tip of Fine-Ikeda Micro Incision Capsulorhexis Forceps allows easy working in the sub-incisional area.
● 0.9 mm working parts
● 17 mm long working length
● 23G ø 0.6 mm curved shaft
● Detachable tip can be cleaned using Flushing Adapter TVC101 (included).
● Squeeze handle ø 7.3 mm included. This is a complete set.
● Overall length: 145 mm, 5.7"
● Reusable, Non-Sterile
● Titanium handle / Stainless Steel tip
View IFU, Cleaning & Sterilization Instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions? +1-888-800-5148 or email@example.com
We Accept Purchase Orders from: US Hospitals, Institutions, Government Entities.
- Opens in a new window.