23G Micro Incision Forceps with Crocodile Serrated Tips, Curved
The 23G Crocodile Micro-Incision Forceps with Curved Serrated Tips are highly specialized surgical instruments that have been specifically designed for use in ophthalmic surgery. These forceps are primarily used for intraocular lens (IOL) removal and manipulation and are highly valued for their precision and maneuverability.
● 2.5 mm long tips with serrated platform 1.7 mm
● Working length: 17 mm with a tube
● 23G (ø 0.6 mm) curved tube
● Can be used through a 0.9 mm incision
● Cross-action mechanism
● Round handle ø 7.3 mm included. This is a complete set.
● The detachable tip can be cleaned using Flushing Adapter TVC101 included.
● Overall length: 140 mm, 5.5"
● Reusable, Non-Sterile
● Titanium handle, Stainless Steel working parts
View IFU, Cleaning & Sterilization Instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions? +1-888-800-5148 or email@example.com
We Accept Purchase Orders from: US Hospitals, Institutions, Government Entities.
- Opens in a new window.