23G Microincision Micro-Tying Forceps
Micro-Tying Forceps are designed to tie sutures within the anterior chamber.
● Working length: 21 mm with a tube
● 4 mm long ring tips
● 23G (ø 0.6 mm) curved tube
● Can be used through a 0.9 mm incision
● Cross-action mechanism
● Round handle ø 7.3 mm included. This is a complete set.
● The detachable tip can be cleaned using Flushing Adapter TVC101 included.
● Reusable, Non-Sterile
● Titanium handle, Stainless Steel working parts
View IFU, Cleaning & Sterilization Instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Questions? +1-888-800-5148 or email@example.com
We Accept Purchase Orders from: US Hospitals, Institutions, Government Entities.
- Opens in a new window.