TMV191 Micro Trabeculectomy Glaucoma Punch
30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
Trabeculectomy Glaucoma PunchSmall Descemet Membrane Punch designed for small sclerectomy, especially in the case of the thin sclera, small scleral flap. Repetitive punch-action option.
● 0.35 mm x 0.65 mm deep bite micro punch tip
● Bullet-shaped tip
● 21G straight shaft
● Detachable tip can be cleaned using Flushing Adapter TVC101 (included).
● Squeeze handle TVN001 ø 7.3 mm included. This is a complete set.
● Overall length: 140 mm, 5.5"
● Reusable, Non-Sterile
● Titanium handle / Stainless Steel tip
View IFU, Cleaning & Sterilization Instructions
Compare to: STORZ E2797 | Katerna K2-9512 | D&K 7-101
Surgical ophthalmic instruments offered on this site should be used by licensed ophthalmologists only and must be purchased by the order of a qualified clinician. Website product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to continuous product improvement. The product specification will match the description and specification of the specific item product code you select. The images on titanmedicalshop.com are copyright protected, but may be used on the condition that the user credits the source of the picture ©titanmedicalshop.com